Monday, June 22, 2009

Enough is Enough-Peace is up to u-This could be you!



We have to take a stand for peace and non-violence. The societies of the world have devolved over the past decades. WE are not truly a species of war that's why we find it so disturbing. Peace is our truthful nature. Are you evolved enough to love unconditionally? God has been pimped by corporations and this is what it results in, death to those who choose to be free and not earthly slaves. Stand up if you truly love and know the real God. The God that loves all its children.......

AFFIRMATION FOR PEACE IN IRAN AND ACROSS THE WORLD

There is but, one GOD, one life. A perfect being dressed in unconditional love. That life is my life and the life of all. I Figgaroa speak my word of peace to all nations. We are all divinely blessed that our children and their children will know and choose peace. WE are evolved enough to denounce war. There is more peace in the world than there is hate. I must do my part for love. I give thanks for my knowing this, even in times when it may not look, feel or seem like GOD is not present. I release and let go and let GOD. Knowing that it is done.

And so it is....

No comments: