Monday, November 3, 2008

Dinner and Dialog

It is about time we start talking again. By we I mean men and women. I recently attended my first Dinner and Dialog session. It set up by a friend of mine. I must say I was both impressed and totally hooked on the idea. Being the conversationalist I am, the topics and no punches held approached to a men vs women dialog was overwhelming. We discussed topics from, the " Buying drinks issue at the club" to "Is there an explosion of gay or bi-sexual relationships in the African American community."
It has been about three weeks since we had a session and I still have the same smile and anxious look on my face anticipating the next session. Its great idea for every group of friends do this. Besides the great food it is the bringing the fellowship, communication and connection between men and women back that is so appealing. Our next meeting is Nov. 8th. I will post the contents and revelation from that meeting soon.    

No comments: